SERVPROXIDE - What Is It And How Does It Clean Contaminated Water?
Many people don't know that SERVPRO corporate employs its own chemist, who formulates and manages the company's own line of cleaning products. This is to ensure that the products we use are safe and friendly to the customers we serve in Chattanooga, Ooltewah, Hixson, and beyond. SERVPRO of Chattanooga regularly uses one of our newer products, SERVPROXIDE, on job sites that have contaminated water or mold. SERVPROXIDE is an EPA-registered, stabilized chlorine dioxide-based disinfectant and sanitizer.
Because many of the jobs we work on involve contaminated water or sewage, we use this cleaner to eliminate harmful bacteria, viruses, and molds. SERVPROxide effectively removes any remaining contaminants from hard surfaces and sanitizes soft surfaces. It leaves a faint odor that quickly dissipates with air circulation. This product contains a PH level of 8.5-9.5, which means it carries the EPA's lowest toxicity rating and is safe for everyday use. For the cherry on top, the product is a 100% biodegradable surfactant. Among many of the cleaning agents we use, SERVPROXIDE is one of our “go to" products in a long line of specialty products that SERVPRO offers.