Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Basement in Chattanooga, TN

This flooded basement in Harrison, TN was the result of a flash flood in the area. The water was about 2 and a half feet deep throughout the unfinished basement... READ MORE

Mold Damage Repair in Chattanooga Home Bathroom

When this Chattanooga homeowner had a cracked tile and needed it replaced, they discovered black mold hidden behind the shower tile. They called us immediately ... READ MORE

SERVPRO Spray Serum Kills Mold in Crawlspace

Mold was discovered in the crawlspace in this Hixson home during an inspection. The condensation in the cool, dark crawlspaces makes them an ideal home for mo... READ MORE

Moldy Ceiling in a Harrison, TN Home

When water intrudes into a home, it only takes about 48 hours for mold to begin to grow. The mold growing on the ceiling really stumped the homeowners until the... READ MORE

Return from Vacation to Find Mold Everywhere

The owner of these chester drawers returned home from several months of traveling to find that mold had taken over his home. Mold requires heat and moisture to ... READ MORE

HEPA Air Scrubber Used to Remediate Mold

This customer was in the process of moving homes and unfortunately found mold located behind the hot water heater. They called SERVPRO of Chattanooga and we res... READ MORE

Mold in Hallways and Bathrooms in Soddy Daisy, TN

This home in Soddy Daisy, TN had mold throughout the home, specifically in the hallways and bathrooms. This was likely due to a roofing issue, as water and mois... READ MORE

Devastating Attic Fire

Attic fires are very hard to detect. They are usually caused by faulty electrical lines in the attic. They deteriorate over time as well as become gnawed on by ... READ MORE

Warehouse Fire in Chattanooga, TN

Warehouse Fire in Chattanooga, TNIt was devastating to see the damage that was done when one of these speedy boats started on fire while it was being worked on.... READ MORE

Outside Fire Causes Smoke Damage in Home

Outside Fire Causes Smoke Damage in Home The outside of this Chattanooga, TN home had an electrical malfunction starting a fire under the deck and along the sid... READ MORE