If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (423) 326-1406

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Moldy Ceiling in a Harrison, TN Home

When water intrudes into a home, it only takes about 48 hours for mold to begin to grow. The mold growing on the ceiling really stumped the homeowners until they gave us a call. Our technicians found a leak in an overhead pipe- the mold was growing on the ceiling after it had been getting wet over a few days.

We went ahead and removed that part of the ceiling and restored the home. Although we are not plumbers, we were able to get a local plumber to come and fix the leak. Now, the home should not have any more problems with the mold on the ceiling.